This Week in Rails
Submitted by Paul Dix on Fri, 2006-09-22 06:14.
Here's the second edition of this week in Rails. This week I'm keeping things short and sweet.
- Rick talks about using Piston instead of svn:externals to keep rails plugins up to date.
- _why makes a plea for translators for the Ruby site.
- A quick post about a plugin called acts_as_cached linked from Ruby Inside
- DHH's post giving a little wrap up of RailsConf Europe
- Kyle of the RadRails crew points to some helpful posts for RadRails Windows users.